We have many ways for you to purchase a gift certificate!
Click the link below or give us a call!
You can choose a service or package from the list, or you can choose a dollar amount for them to choose their own service!
30 Minute Massage - $45
1 Hour Massage - $70
1.5 Hour Massage - $100
Any of our add ons can be added to the single services.
Membership Options are available!
- full body ($20) or partial ($10) add on
Spa Facial ($45)
- this includes a cleanser, mask, toner, and brightener
- Adds an additional 30 minutes to the service time
- Option of hands, feet, back
- These can be paired or chosen separately.
- Hands and Feet Scrub adds 15 minutes to the service time ($25)
- Back Scrub adds 5 minutes to the service time ($10)
- Concentrated, microcurrent stimulation for the relief of chronic pain. Activation causes a relaxation response helping your body to be more acceptable to bodywork. Our therapist Keri is trained and certified with this device.
- add CBD into your massage
-purchase CBD products at the front desk
- Deep Tissue technique using suction cups to lift, rather that push down on tissue that is already stuck. The cups are placed on the body to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, and relaxation. Our therapist Keri is trained and certified in this modality
Are you wanting to know more?
Give us a call
- Drafts off of a debit or credit card the 1st of each month
- Prepaid session/sessions
- 3 month contract, then cancel at anytime
- Saves $10 off of each sessions regular price
- Bundle and pay in advance
- Pay for 3 sessions or 6 sessions at one time
- Saves $10 off of each sessions regular price
(Membership discount does not apply on Gift Certificates for new memberships)
Sign up to hear from us about massage specials, sales, and giveaways!
2400 Crestwood Road Suite 100 , North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116, United States
(501) 904-5196 Check availability & Request an appointment online: Vagaro.com/TrinityMassage
*By Appointment Only*
Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 5pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 4pm
Please understand that we are a therapeutic business and aim to help clients that are in pain and need us. We do have a 24 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy to ensure that we can refill a spot for someone that needs in. Arriving late for an appointment may require us to shorten the length of the treatment or reschedule so that our other guests are not inconvenienced.
*A credit card will be required for all appointment reservations, so that appropriate fees may be charged if a late cancellation does occur. All no call, no shows will be charged 100% of the service fee.
Keri attended Heritage College in Little Rock, AR., and has been a Licensed Massage Therapist since 2014. She has had specific training to work on clients with Fibromyalgia, cancer, carpal tunnel, wheelchair bound and hospital bed bound. She has been trained and certified with both an E-Stim device and cupping therapy, and is able to offer both of these add ons to her clients. With knowledge and abilities in Therapeutic/Deep Tissue Massage, that is what she is known for. She believes that massage therapy is not a "one size fits all" session and strives to help each client have an increased quality of life.
Recommended for: arthritis, fibromyalgia, and other chronic pains. Works great with scar tissue pain relief.
Provides a relaxing Therapeutic/Deep Tissue massage and ability with light to heavy pressure.
Derrick graduated from Heritage and has been licensed for 6 years. He is very knowledgeable and is chosen by clients for his skills as a therapeutic therapist. He is known for his deep tissue techniques and incorporation of stretching. He has had a combination of training in different massage courses and takes a little from each to make a custom massage session to meet your therapeutic needs.
Recommended for: Sports Massage, Range of Motion, and pain relief.
Provides a Therapeutic/Deep Tissue massage and ability with moderate to heavy pressure.
Lauren attended Heritage College in Little Rock, AR., and has been a Licensed Massage Therapist since 2014. She has her license in both Arkansas and Georgia. With knowledge and abilities in Therapeutic/Deep Tissue, Swedish, and prenatal massage. Also has experience with clients that have MS, fibromyalgia,and lyme disease. She wants to continue to learn many other techniques and ways to help her clients in their everyday life. She believes that every body does not fit the mold and wants to help each client be over all more comfortable in their body. “When my clients feel better it helps me feel better.”
Recommended for pain relief.
Provides a relaxing therapuetic/deep tissure massage and ability with moderate to heavy pressure.
Lori graduated from Touching America School of Massage. She has a broad knowledge in a variety of massage techniques. She believes that Massage is a vital element of total well being and she feels enriched by giving to others. "I love getting to know my clients and take a genuine interest in their wellness goals. When they feel better, I feel better and the universe smiles."
Recommended for relaxation and stress relief.
Provides a relaxing & therapeutic massage.and ability with light to heavy pressure.
Nikki graduated from Heritage College in 2012. She uses a combination of therapeutic techniques, range of motion, and stretching that focuses on full-body alignment. Each session is customized to address the client's needs while leaving them relaxed and rejuvenated. She is known for her soothing yet therapeutic touch and deep tissue work. Trained in Lomi Lomi massage which she has integrated into her massage sessions. Nikki has prenatal massage training making her ideal for those expecting, please let the receptions know how far along you are at the time of booking.
Recommended for prenatal massage, relaxation, and stress relief.
Great for clients experiencing extreme levels of stress, anxiety, and depression.
Provides a relaxing and therapeutic massage and ability with light to moderate pressure.